Mad River Youth Soccer League

Our Sponsors! <3
2019 Schedules

Get your Referee License! See Referee Links to register for licensing courses

  • New referees must take the entry-level course
  • All other referees must take the REFRESHER course

To get on the MRYSL referee roster:
If you have a USSF Ref License (Grade 9, Grade 8 or lower):

1) Fill out and sign the Referee Contract
2) Email or bring it to the Mad River YSL office
3) <check back for further instruction>

BONUS: For referees willing to travel to Hoopa and Willow Creek for our Fall Rec games, MRYSL will reimburse for mileage in addition to game pay. Please sign up for Hoopa and Willow Creek games through RefScheduler.